Online Tracking and Advertising
- To offer useful opportunities to simplify your experience when you return to our sites and applications: for example to remember your shipping information with your future deliveries in mind or to retain if you are logged in to our sites so you don’t have to log in every time you visit.
- To deliver relevant content based on your preferences, usage patterns and location.
- To monitor and evaluate the use and operation of our websites and applications.
- To analyse traffic on our websites and on third party websites.
When you fill in your data via a similar page, cookies can be created to remember your data for future correspondence.
Via our websites we can conduct surveys to provide you with interesting insights or tools or to get us a better understanding of our users. These surveys can include cookies to remember who filled in the survey or to provide you with the correct results.
Online Tracking Technologies
Examples of online tracking technologies:
- Flash cookies: We can use local shared objects, also called Flash cookies, to save your preferences or to represent the content based on your page visits. We do this with the aim of giving your visit a personal touch. Our advertisers and third party providers can use Flash cookies to collect and save information. Flash cookies differ from browser cookies in quantity, type and the way in which data is saved. The support programmes which manage cookies in your browser do not remove any Flash cookies. For more information about managing your privacy and storage settings concerning Flash cookies you can click here. If your Flash cookies are deactivated you will no longer have access to several possibilities which improve the efficiency of your experience as our guest. Some of the services might even not operate correctly anymore.
Third party Cookies
Our website uses Google Analytics, this is one of the most trustworthy analytical solutions that is helping us to understand how you use our website and how we can improve it. That tool sets cookies which can track users for example as long as they stay on the website. The cookies also remember which pages are visited. Hence, we can keep producing interesting content. For more information regarding the Google Analytics cookies, take a look at the official Google Analytics page.
DO NOT TRACK
You can prevent cookies by changing the settings in your browser. Be aware that turning cookies off can affect the functionality of this and many other sites. Disabling cookies mostly results in deactivating certain features and functions of the website. Therefore, it is recommended to not deactivate cookies.