At Stampix we believe your best photos deserve a place in the real world. It’s our mission to make photoprinting fast, fun & free for everyone. Last year we printed & delivered over +1mio photos for free thanks our partnering brands who advertise on the back of these photos. Our photo printing service can be integrated in loyalty programs, CRM or spread via Social Media. We’re a small dynamic company with HQ in Ghent, Belgium and proud to work for customers like Orange, Luminus, L’Oréal & Disney.
As a Sales Development Representative you play a crucial role within Stampix. You are responsible for generating qualitative sales leads. You work closely with the Founders and Sales Team to build the optimal sales funnel. You will learn to identify the right companies, research and target them. By excelling in your role you will have a huge impact on the company’s growth. By selling our innovative and creative marketing & loyalty solution, you will communicate directly with CEO’s & Brand Managers and challenge some of the largest companies in the world.
Find relevant contacts within those companies and reach out via email, LinkedIn and/or phone. Qualify prospects & set up meetings for the Sales team. Work towards a monthly sales target.
Strategize with the Sales team on which companies to target & how to tailor your messaging for maximum resonance.
Look for creative ways to ensure a constant flow of quality leads, working together with Marketing & Operations.
- Good knowledge of English & Dutch. French is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical mind-set & Results driven personality
- Stress resistent & Patient
- The ability to be a self-starter in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management and prioritizing abilities
- Ambition to build a career in sales
- Knowledge of marketing terminology is considered a plus
Stampix is a fast-growing and dynamic startup where you get the opportunity to learn a lot and contribute to the company’s growth. In your role as SDR you:
- Become part of a young team in the bustling city of Ghent
- Work closely with the Stampix’ Founders
- Work flexible hours and location
- Earn an attractive salary package
- Build your own client portfolio and grow your personal network
- Evolve into a high-performing Account Manager with expertise in complex sales
Do you want to join our team? Send us your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.