Sales & Marketing Representative UK
Sales & Marketing Representative - UK
At Stampix we believe your best photos deserve a place in the real world. It’s our mission to make photo printing fast, fun & free for everyone. Last year we printed & delivered over 1 million photos thanks to our clients who advertise on the reverse of these photos. Our branded photos are integrated in CRM & Loyalty Programs of global brands, including Disney, Martini, L’Oreal & Orange.
By selling our innovative and creative marketing solution, you will communicate directly with CEO’s & Brand Managers of some of the largest companies in the world.
Qualify prospects, set up meetings and prepare demos for your Account Manager. Work towards a monthly sales target.
Strategize with the Sales Team on which companies to target & how to tailor your messaging for maximum resonance. Keep track of your performance and never stop learning.
Look for creative ways to ensure a constant flow of qualitative leads. Send out samples, follow-up and work together with Marketing & Operations around key events in our industry.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English is essential
- Native U.K. or having lived abroad is considered a plus
- Analytical mind-set & Results driven personality
- Stress resistent & Patient
- The ability to be a self-starter in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management and prioritizing abilities
- Knowledge of marketing terminology is considered a plus
What to expect
Stampix is a fast-growing and dynamic startup where you get the opportunity to learn a lot and contribute to the company’s growth. In your role as Sales & Marketing Representative UK you will:
- Become part of a young team in the bustling city of Ghent – Work closely with the Stampix’ Founders
- Work flexible hours and location
- Earn an attractive salary package
- Build your own client portfolio and grow your personal network
- Evolve into a high-performing Account Manager with expertise in complex sales