Vacancy jobstudent sustainability
Stampix makes it possible to print your personal photos for free, thanks to creative advertisement on the reverse of the photos. The photos are locally printed and shipped in Belgium and the United Kingdom. We have more than 140.000 App users and work with brands such as SPA, Proximus, Nespresso, Martini.
You will work closely with our Operations Director to do sustainability research and reporting within Stampix. There are a few predefined projects:
- Develop an environmental / sustainability Policy
- Develop a program or system that manages Stampix’ environmental performance
- Research Stampix sustainability optimisations
- Schedule talks with key opinion leaders to have a conversation about sustainability in the print industry and beyond
Whilst we have a lot of projects to tackle, there is flexibility for you to add your own projects to the list.
Who are you?
- You are currently studying a Sustainability course and are looking to put your theoretical knowledge to use
- You are enthousiastic and can work independantly
- You have a passion for sustainability and an urge to optimise the Stampix products and processes
- You are available 1 day per week/2weeks
What we offer you?
The opportunity to develop your hard and soft skills on the job. You can work at our office in Ghent (near Dampoort – easily accessible with bike or train) or from the comfort of your own home. We provide an attractive salary and a great place to learn with a young team.