Vacancy student front-end development
Student Front End Developer
At Stampix we believe your best photos deserve a place in the real world. It’s our mission to make photoprinting fast, fun & free for everyone. Last year we printed & delivered over +1mio photos for free thanks our partnering brands who advertise on the back of these photos. Our photo printing service can be integrated in loyalty programs, CRM or spread via Social Media. We’re a small dynamic company with HQ in Ghent, Belgium and proud to work for customers like Orange, Luminus, L’Oréal & Disney.
As a Front End Developer you play a crucial role within Stampix. You are responsible for writing maintainable code and will work closely with the Stampix team towards visual attractiveness. By excelling in your role you will have a huge impact on the company’s growth.
Technology and design are ever-changing. In order to deliver seamless user experiences we need a level of perfectionism from the entire team.
A natural-born curiosity about the technology stack Stampix employs is necessary. This general overview helps building towards the future & provides endless opportunities to learn.
- Good knowledge of English
- Genuine interest in UI & UX best practices
- Experience with React and/or React Native is a big plus
- Able to participate to good software architecture by writing reusable and modular code
- Ambition to build a career in Software Development
- General knowledge of back end supporting architectures is expected
- Experience with DevOps is a plus
What to expect
Stampix is a fast-growing and dynamic startup where you get the opportunity to learn a lot and contribute to the company’s growth. In your role as Front End Developer you:
- Become part of a young team in the bustling city of Ghent
- Work closely with the Stampix’ Founders and CTO
- Help deciding the optimal product development strategy
- Write state-of-the-art code for applications used by thousands of consumers
- Work flexible hours and location