Vacancy student back end development
Student Back End Developer
Stampix is a state-of-the-art photo printing platform working for brands like Disney, Orange, Martini, L’Oréal… and used by thousands of people every week. For our dynamic development team, we are looking for a brilliant back end developer to optimize and expand our serverless API infrastructure and general back end architecture. We are looking for a hands-on programmer who takes ownership and initiative in an innovative and ambitious startup environment.
As a Back End Developer you play a crucial role within Stampix. You are responsible for writing qualitative code and will work closely with the CTO to build towards a scalable software architecture. By excelling in your role you will have a huge impact on the company’s growth.
Technology is ever-changing. In order to deliver seamless user experiences we need a level of perfectionism from the entire team.
A natural-born curiosity about the technology stack Stampix employs is necessary. This general overview helps building towards the future & provides endless opportunities to learn.
- Good knowledge of English & Dutch
- Experience with relational databases and its best practices
- Able to participate to good software architecture by writing reusable and modular code
- Ambition to build a career in Software Development
- General knowledge of a computer’s internals and internet technologies is expected
- Experience with React (+ Native) is a plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus
What to expect
Stampix is a fast-growing and dynamic startup where you get the opportunity to learn a lot and contribute to the company’s growth. In your role as Back End Developer you:
- Become part of a young team in the bustling city of Ghent
- Work closely with the Stampix’ Founders and CTO
- Help deciding the optimal product development strategy
- Write state-of-the-art code for applications used by thousands of consumers
- Maintain, improve & expand the back end and our API infrastructure
- Learn about innovative technologies such as AI and serverless architectures
- Work flexible hours and location